Nope, I don't think so. Well, it's been a while since I opened this blog and I almost forgot my password. Good thing after 7 attempts and a glass of iced tea, I was able to dig up from my dusty memory bank the list of 'old' passwords.

And wala! A long list of 'forgotten blogs' appeared! Ah, so many unfinished projects.. tsk. tsk. Can we just compare them to movies, where the audience is left hanging at the end to think about what happens next? Ugh. I just realized that my last post was 2 years ago! TWO YEARS!?! Whew! Time flies!!

So why, then, did I open this blog again, you ask?

Simple. To post photos. So enough with the chitchat, let's get things started.

Let's start with where I left off.. or better yet, not. Let me instead upload photos of my latest vacation (about 3 months ago) to Bohol, the land of tarsiers and The Chocolate Hills!

SEE PHOTOS>>